[geeks] Anniversary......blah....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat May 11 22:56:59 CDT 2002

Well, today marks the 6th anniversary of of my marriage to Karin.

Why blah?  I have no source of income, and we've already earmarked all
the savings for bills.  Plus, I woke up with a headache, the kids were
holy terrors, and I fucked up a cabinet door while installing it.

Same thing has happened to us for the past 4 years.  All due to layoffs
and company implosions.  We always do something when I find work, but
being unemployed and poor on your anniversary really *sucks*.

The only pleasure we got out of the day was when the kids went to sleep
and we went into the back yard to shoot crows.  How very hillbilly...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."