[geeks] Off-road trucks (was F*n sweet car..)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 10 22:29:23 CDT 2002

> hell %50 is 255HP and 300lb-ft.  those are numbers i could live with. ;)

At 50% I'll make 450lb-ft and 360hp.  That's stepping on the toes of
stock V10s :)  I'm gonna do it.  Just have to wait until I can afford
it...

> > But that gets expensive, and a that point you really want a CTD anyway
> > :)
>
> 4000lb-ft torque?  sure, i'll take that. :)

And they make *better* fuel mileage after you modify 'em!  I only just
recently understood how that was possible...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."