[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 10 20:53:11 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 09:47:05PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Agh!  I noticed that I typed 'chassis' - bad car geek...

:)

> Odd thing though, the 1500 suspension is very good for off-road use
> stock - the 2500 is too stiff, to increase payload of course.  The
> 2500's frame rails are also thicker, 2" more I think.  That's why they
> sit a few inches higher than the 1500...

hmm, how critical is hauling?  you are going to have to sacrifice payload for
better offroad performance.  but the 2500 sounds like a good place to start an
awesome offroad vehicle.

> Yep, this truck is awesome.  I love it :)

good!

> > although i've seem some sick lifted dualies. ;)
>
> I can't imagine - hot damn!

34" tires, probably 3-4" lift.  32" dual tires is awesome. ;)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --