[geeks] RANT...erg

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri May 10 17:16:01 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 14:48, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > now if i had my ARB, i would have given him a little love tap from behind.
> > broken a little of his plastic, and REALLY pissed him off.  ;)
> >
> This:
> http://www.4by4connection.com/dodge4.html
> is a pretty nice bumper, and the price is right too.

Mmm, yeah, but on your truck, you'd only hit their back windshield,
about half way up.  That's no fun at all...  Me, I want one of these on
our Eagle Vision, or something like it, only crappier (It'd suck if we
had to replace that car, it has the most comfortable seats on the
planet).
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.