[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Fri May 10 16:49:29 CDT 2002

I am pretty sure they started development earlier than that, but I don't
have the books here.

I don't think the fact that the Camaro was dropped means anything. After
all, how many great CPU's/computers/anything have been cancelled due to the
bottom line. From what I have read, the F-body line was profitable, just not
profitable enough.

Can you tell I am a Chevy guy?

68 Camaro in my garage.

shawn