[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri May 10 17:17:55 CDT 2002

> stagnant in thier line of vehicles of late. I am happy to see the new and
> redesigned models coming out. Although I really hate that silly 'Avalanche'
> thing that cannot decide if it is a truck or an SUV.

	If it had a longer bed I'd be able to deal with it better. I was
looking at one and the guy was trying to sell me that the plastic guards
at the bottom were pefect to keep my paint from scratching as I'm going
4x4ing. I pointed to my Chevy Corsica and said, "It's not the 4x4ing I'm
worried about. I'm worried about the trees that top the road and that car
pushes it's way through because it's so overgrown."

	Rick