[geeks] F*n sweet car... has anyone seen this car yet?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Fri May 10 15:56:42 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 04:46:35PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> The Camaro has been dead for a long time, IMO.  Karin wants a Durango,
> which is about as SUV as I get (big engine, buttload of aftermarket
> parts, manual trans and transfer-case, etc).  Really more truck than
> plush SUV.

gonna go off-road at all with it?  following those thing, i can't help but to
see those suspension bits where the rear leafs meet the shocks.  those hang
REALLY low down, and don't afford much clearance.  other than that, nice choice.

> My next truck is a Cummins-powered Dodge Ram 2500 - but I
> think I said that before...

multiple times.  ;)

if they didn't cost so damn much (or if high speed internet access wasn't so
important to me) i would have gotten a 2500.  sweet F-in trucks.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --