[geeks] Make it stop!

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 10 14:24:34 CDT 2002

~ > > For the love of God, Mitsubishi, please stop playing the
~ > > commercial with the girl in the hat experiencing a
~ > > seizure during the song "Days Go By"!
~ > >
~ > > I've heard of flashing lights causing seizures, but not
~ > > music.
~ > >
~ > > Side note:  Wny doesn't the driver realize she's in distress
~ > > and rush her to a hospital?
~ >
~ > I am listening to an mp3 of that choon right now. I find it quite
~ > funky. The again, I used to light jock to house / hard house.
~
~ I like the song.

Yeah, meeee tooooo. And also the other two they used before ("ready to
go/Republica" and "one week/Bare Naked Ladies"). I was going to ask a friend
what the song was in the third commercial. What is the name of the band?