[geeks] Make it stop!

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 10 14:00:36 CDT 2002

These days it seems like mostly uninformed or "style-less" people make
our TV commercials... or people who are advertising to the really young
Power Ranger crowd.  I hate the new tobacco infect-truth ads...
retarded... every single one of them... They make me want to smoke just
to piss them off.  Plus their scientific facts have no punch or are
downright wrong.  (or a bad example of something they could have used if
they had chosen a slightly different fact from the same book)

I still love the new Earthlink ads.

and the one where the little boy receives a mini OREO and he has to run
home as fast as he can to see if he has grown taller..."The headline is
NO you didn't get any bigger... they got smaller"

Andrew