[geeks] Desktops

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri May 10 11:12:01 CDT 2002

I too have killed my winbloze box in favor of the G4.  My U30 is still my
primary workstation, but for 'pretty' work I use the G4.  My 8-year old
daughter was watching me print pictures yesterday with it  -
and when I got up to go get a drink, I came back and she had figured out how
to bring up Finder, go to "My Pictures", load the picture and print it to
my picture printer SIMPLY BY WATCHING ME.   Macs are hellu-sweeet.
I'm going to get rid of my daughter's winbloze laptop and get her a mac.