[geeks] Desktops

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu May 9 22:53:48 CDT 2002

> > Resume - until I found out that Abiword *sucks* at exporting anything
> > even remotely good looking in anything except Abiword.  Then I went and
>
> if you write it in XML in the first place, it's much easier to turn into
> something else.  XML is the *best* place to start.

I *really* didn't feel like muddling with a new markup language to write
my resume.  Time is of the essence, and I needed it done a week ago.  I
know next to nothing about XML, though I do understand HTML quite well.
>From what I've seen they're similar - but that doesn't change the fact
that I've never done *anything* in XML...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."