[geeks] Help... Pipe rescue

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed May 8 05:01:19 CDT 2002

Steven Hill wrote:

> > Man, I was just admiring two nicely chromed headerpipes on a skiboat
> > with bigblock v8 when I saw "pipes" in the topic... :-)
> > (A friend of mine is buying a new boat for the summer)
>
> www.bajamarine.com
>
> *drool*
>
> Saw a few of the "outlaw" models out on Lake Travis when I was out
> with my ex boss...
>
> woooo, toys!

Hehehe
I'm a fan of both Glastron Carlson CV-series and ofcourse offshores like
the Wellcraft Scarabs.
Nothing beats the sound of a compressorcharged V8 :-)
Check this baby:
http://www.jetheaven.com/jetheavencgi/photopost/index.pl?user=60&cat=500&thumb=1

A freind of mine found a skiboat yesterday and he (and me) is waiting
for photos of it.
Man... estimated 450+ hp on that baby, doing 55-60 knots and with
Berkeley waterjet propulsion.
I'm going to ride that one with a BIG smile on my face. :-)

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB