[geeks] A/UX mailing list

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue May 7 15:19:26 CDT 2002

Since it appears that I am not the only one with an interest in A/UX, I've
setup a mailing list "aux" off of my list machine,
lists.uninterruptible.net. I don't yet have an HTML page to show you how
to subscribe, but it should be on the way shortly.

It's majordomo based (yeah, I know, I know), but should suffice.

echo "subscribe aux" | sendmail majordomo at lists.uninterruptible.net

Remember, control messages *always* go to majordomo -- not the list.