[geeks] odd things to do for fun

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon May 6 22:04:38 CDT 2002

i hate to admit it, but playing with windows is fun.  it has got to be the
MOST FUCKED UP OPERATING SYSTEM EVER and so it is quite challenging to work
with.  in fact, the NT/2k/exchange admin who's got his ftp server at my place
has rebooted the fucking thing about 40 times tonight.  ok, ok, exageration,
but at least a dozen.  fucking rediculous.

but, dedicated Medal Of Honor server is now running, and i've got 40GB of MP3s
to add my paltry 12GB to, so i'll never want for tunes (my neighbor has about
11GB himself, so easily 60GB of mp3s.  rock on!)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --