[geeks] Old School Post Office

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 6 14:40:33 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Today I went to the post office in the small town I live next to.  It was one
> of those places where it is run out of a country store.  No digital scale
> or fancy label printing, and the clerk was friendly.  Wow.  Flashback time.

Not too long ago the Post Office in ClayVille, RI was run out of
somone's garage.  No kidding, leased from the owner by by the Post
Office.  Then, about 8-9 yrs ago they restored an old one-room
schoolhouse and put it in there - still very cool.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."