[geeks] arrrrgh!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun May 5 06:40:31 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 11:15:07PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> Now what I want to find (to go with my UDWIS card) is a nice, 7-drive
> RSM tray.  they run nice and cool, only 500BTU/HR.

Uhm, I don't know about the RSM-219s, but the RSM214s that are commonly
available supposedly have trouble with Ultra Scsi signalling.  Something
about not degrading nicely.

But, if you are serious, email me since I'm not feeling too terrible attached
to my unit.  I bought it without realizing it wasn't quite what I wanted.

--
Joshua D. Boyd