[geeks] Hmmmm fattening

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat May 4 18:04:50 CDT 2002

Interesting... I love mole... two weeks ago I made homemade Turkey in
Red Mole... (not using the paste) Took every pot in the house and like
4-5 hours... but well worth it because I had like 4-5 cups of mole sauce
left over to freeze... I then used it for cheese filled mole enchiladas
(dip n' fry of course).  In addition, making great mole yields really
good chili liquid that was great because the next week I made enchiladas
suizas and had a bit of extra tomatillo sauce, and shredded chicken...
just cook some rice using the chili water and then stir in the chicken
and tomatillo sauce.... a very flavorful chili rice.  I can type up the
mole recipe I used if anyone is interested.

Only problem with red mole... it stains really badly.

mmm mexican chocolate.

Andrew