[geeks] Hmmmm fattening

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat May 4 11:47:30 CDT 2002

> (Mex nite!  Followed by the weekly "Crusin' on Grand" in Escondido -
> lots of hot rods every Friday.  Saw a gennie 427 cobra bored & stroked
> to 514.  Whumpa whumpa whumpa...

I've dropped my V-Twin powered micro-hotrod idea in favor of a cobra
kit-car.  I'm debating what engine should go in it - perhaps a V-10 if
there's room :)  Dodge is also going to be making a 6.1-liter Hemi in
the next couple years, and that might be a nice powerplant too.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."