[geeks] Hmmmm fattening

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Sat May 4 11:48:43 CDT 2002

On Saturday, May 4, 2002, at 09:21 , Steven Hill wrote:

>> Oh well, at least it's not scotland. Deep fried mars bars.
>
> OiOiOi!

That would be the sound I'd make as I ran for the bathroom.  :-)

(I've just finished "typical breakfast": Whole-grain hot cereal, rice
milk, fruit.  Years ago we had to reduce the fat in our diets, now I can
barely even touch fried foods.  The sole true exception is the "salt
pepper squid" at the all-you-can-eat Thai place.  I'll risk the results
for that one....)

-Pete