[geeks] What is the current value of an SGI indigo2

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 3 14:49:02 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 12:38:46PM -0700, David Jellison wrote:
> What is the current value of an SGI indigo2 with solid Impact graphics and
> 192 megs of ram with a 4 gig hd with valid os installed, and a 13w3 to vga
> adapter?
>
> how much would you pay for one, how much to you think you could sell on for.
> Private or an E-bay

I don't know about private sales, but on ebay I'd guess $150 to $200.  The
valid OS doesn't mean much since technically every SGI is valid to put the
OS version it came with on, and SGI will tell you what that is for you
specific machine.

Now, if you had 6.5.11 on it validly, including paperwork to back it up, then
that would be something else, but I'm not sure it would really increase the
value.

--
Joshua D. Boyd