[geeks] Very cool gift

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri May 3 11:51:51 CDT 2002

I see. I wasn't aware of that term. Right now
I am struggling a bit learning Dutch in the course
I just started. It appears there are a few English
words I should get acquainted with, too.

Nothing new in terms of hardware acquisitions.
I think I am at "capacity" now considering how
small my apartment is and the limitation of
power outlets. I _did_ just get a new mobile
phone if that counts. This one is a Motorola and
alot smaller than the previous one. It even has WAP.
I am looking forward to trying out the "WAPSH"
with it.

Speaking of size. I wonder how much smaller they
can get before it will be difficult to push the
buttons on the console. This one has voice dialing
so maybe that will be the trend to eliminating
buttons and switches.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL