[geeks] Very cool gift

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri May 3 11:25:03 CDT 2002

Today, my actual birthday, is really more in
preparation for Saturday when several close
friends will come by and share the occasion.
I have a few gifts sitting on a table but
do not want to unwrap them until tomorrow
night. There is one that was presented to me
today. It is a live decorative plant in a tall
vase. It is composed of several long stemmed plants that
are bound together by twine. The place that
made this also does the floral decoration for
a very prestigious store here in the city. It
is nice having a plant around. Maybe I will
make a habit of buying one myself every couple weeks
to have to appreciate. Anyone else "into" indoor
plants? I guess this may be the start of something
for me to have fun with.

I am not sure what you mean by a "kit" but
try to keep busy with doing little things here and there
for recreation.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL