[geeks] One of the things I love about America

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Thu May 2 20:27:46 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Of course, there is a downside, right?  You get to deal with spoiled kids,
> whacked out parents, school boards that don't have a clue and cafeteria
> food.

I went to a rather country junior high and high school. Our cafeteria
staff (100% female) consisted of the mothers, aunts, and grandmothers of a
few of my friends and acquantences.

Except for the quality of the food (i.e.: where it came from), it was all
kinda like having a meal over at a distant friend's house.