[geeks] DR Exercise

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu May 2 20:21:25 CDT 2002

In the morning, at 7:00AM, I'm off to a 64 hour DR exercise.
What fun.  There are a few benefits, though:

1)  The DR exercise is in Los Colinas, which is about 45 minutes
    away, but as I'm one of the key people for the DR I get to
    get a nice hotel room, and the hotel is across the parking
    lot.
2)  They feed us well at the DR exercises.
3)  The hotel has good food, including Tiramisu, for
    when I have to get away for a break.
4)  There's a good store for odd stuff near.  You have
    to know what you are doing, though, as some of the
    stuff is *WAY* overprices.
5)  Being there all 64 hours means I can take some
    extra time off.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net