[geeks] Potential job

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 2 17:00:38 CDT 2002

A key programmer at my workplace has taken a research position. I expect
they will be replacing him pronto.

Please understand that I have no input into the hiring, but I can forward
rsum's to the right eyeballs.

>From what I know of his work, the position will require strong Java, C++ and
Perl. Also include some html development, cgi, other programmy stuff (sorry,
I can only spell programmer, I know nothing about programming). This is not
a "web developer" job, these are production background and foreground
applications for a complex website.

The position will be in Lebanon New Hampshire (actually a great place to
live). The company is great to work for and we are stable. Last I heard the
company wasn't helping with relocation anymore, but I can't vouche for that.

This is a senior position in the company, so I expect experience will be a
big factor.

Of course, reply off list.