[geeks] One of the things I love about America

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu May 2 16:05:31 CDT 2002

> I was contrasting between getting nookie often, and "being a chauvinist
> in addition to getting nookie"  In some ways I see Kennedy as far more
> of the latter and Clinton as the former... (from reported accounts of
> how Kennedy's treated women)

The worst part of Kennedy's presidency was McNamara.  He really
forced some bone-headed decisions on the military that cost a
lot of money and time (demanding the AF and Navy share the F-111
as their new fighter was one of the big ones).

Carter screwing the B-1 was another travesty.  The B-1 we have
now is not what we should have had.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net