[geeks] some people need a clue.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu May 2 14:38:32 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Gary Nichols wrote:

> Did you notice that 90% of the signatures are 'fake' ie, people really
> didn't sign it?  hehe  Not that I would do anything like that...

I do like the current last two signatures:
   "A subscription has been entered in your name to the Clue of the Month
    Club."       --Agnes

   "Oh thank you so much for this. Those shameless moneymongers care for
    nothing but themselves. Baby Jesus cries every day because of them.
    Every single day. Could you please start a petition to stop those
    fascist police from using 911 as their phone number too? That is also
    something that bothers me." --Sigmund Wonder

Okay, raise your hand if you're responsible for this. :)

Then, on the other side of the coin:
   "Whoever this Tolkein guy is, he's an insensitive ashole if he's making
    a movie with a title like that. I'll bet he's not even American!! What
    gives him the right!!!!"  --Sean Curtin

*sigh*

--Jonathan