[geeks] Rant: Network "Industry Leaders" That Don't.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 2 12:15:04 CDT 2002

I am a blasphemer

I don't like chewy-ass bagels.

I like nice fluffy Einstein Bro's bagels... And yes I know that's not
the way they're "supposed" to be made.

I could tolerate a raisin or flavored bagel plain, but Butter and/or
Cream cheese make them all worth while.

Pete... don't forget the Cheez Whiz that's slathered on top... :-)

hey I have bizarre dreams... that was only the most memorable snippet of
a rapidly changing focus dream.

Andrew