[geeks] some people need a clue.

lists lists at pellucidar.net
Thu May 2 11:44:44 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2 May 2002 11:40:58 -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

I'm all for it, it's obvious that whoever picked that title is just an insensitive jerk, and doesn't pay any attention to current events. or worse, intends to offend.  I think ALL FICTION should be banned because of it's current or future offensive and hurtful potential

kamakazi

PS:
I have currently mostly worn out my third copies of the LOTR series.