[geeks] One of the things I love about America

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 2 08:21:04 CDT 2002

Israel has always had what you might call a "special" diplomatic
relationship when it comes to dual citizenship. Especially at times when
Israel is deemed strategically crucial. Like now for example.

Of course Israel has also been exempted from most extradition processes as
well, to the chagrin of the justice department more than once.

Chris Byrne