[geeks] what do you do when you have a memory leak?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 1 14:00:46 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:59:05PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> So, did you kill the DBA yet?  I mean, of course, you only get memory leaks
> if the RAM is DEFECTIVE.  Pinholes in the casings, of course.

Caused by cosmic rays, doncha know.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  With ... the fact that Linux has become so easy to install that
  certain species of bacteria are now being hired by MIS departments,
  what was once the domain of rigorously trained, highly specialized
  professionals has devolved into the Dark Land of the Monkeys.
     -- Greg Knauss