[geeks] G1's and other mainframey goodness WasCompuholics anonymous

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 1 09:51:42 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 10:54:03AM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I really like the 6 and 8 wheel ones of those.

yeah, the 8 wheeled one kicks ASS.  i really really really want one.

> They must be rare indeed.

but of course!  so i'll have to stick to something else to get as far as unique
weird-ass vehicles go.  i'd like a 416 Unimog, but they seem to be quite
expensive.  M35A2s seem to be in the $5K range these days, i might be able to
swing that in a couple months (after getting a new job) so we'll have to wait
and see.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --