[geeks] today's adventure

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 31 06:15:43 CST 2002

Thats the problem with heavy suburbanization. In order to get some nature
you have to commute too far.

I grew up in a small quiet town in Mass that now resembles suburban Boston.
The horse farms, lumber mill, forrests are all gone now. If I were to work
in Mass and live in the country I would have to commute 2 hours. I feel much
blessed to work and live in the country. I pray daily that my job will be
around for awhile.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751