[geeks] O2 with wierd ram

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Mar 30 12:21:38 CST 2002

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 08:36:07PM -0800, Geoff Reed wrote:
> the 2 i've looked at so far have VGA looking  ports on the back of 'em
> (unless it's the same picture on both auctions)

The VGA style connection is just the regular graphics out.  The easiest way
to identify the AV option is to look of the side panel where the RCA audio
jacks are, and see if there are also video (yellow RCA or s-video) jacks
there.  I'm not sure if this holds for the SDI option.  Plus, the AV option
has a port for the moosecam on the back.

--
Joshua D. Boyd