[geeks] Car and such.

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Mar 29 18:59:43 CST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Amy wrote:

> ack! is he ok?

Yeah, he's fine.  Last year he had 7 teeth removed. (We had told out vets
in Santa Fe that his breath was unusally bad, but they didn't listen.
Our current vets are awesome.)

It's just part of a dog getting older - Keegan is 12 already, and Spritzer
is 9.  We also go to great lengths to insure their health - when Spritzer
had some odd blood test results, we ended up doing a liver biopsy.  (Last
year was a costly medical year all around!)

It would not surpise me, however, if they live to be in their 20's, it's
not unusual for basenjis.

-Pete