[geeks] Car and such.

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Fri Mar 29 18:17:16 CST 2002

I'd be a little suspicious of that amount.  There's a cap of 110% of the
original estimate once you've received it (it's a state reg, but largely
universal - some localities restrict it more), and he's almost exactly
$10 over the mark ($522.94).  Now that you've paid, I don't know how
much you can do or if it's worth the hassle, but it *is* suspicious that
it is so close to that 10% over.

Tom