[geeks] "Must See" movies.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 27 01:01:43 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 dave at cca.org wrote:

> Wild WWII film tangent: what was the movie that had David Bowie
> playing a british officer in a japanese POW camp? (Was it any good?)

There was also one on the true story of the Japanese cavalry detachment
that got stranded somewhere and never knew the war was over until 1974.
They repeatedly attacked a base over the years. (that was the true story
and the movie is Hollywoodified details changed a bit from that)

Andrew
"Hey Marge they have the Internet on computers now!" -- Homer Simpson

"That's Dr... Evil!  I didn't spend 12 years in evil medical school to
become Mr... Evil."
 -- Dr. Evil in Austin Powers the Spy Who Shagged Me