[geeks] mozilla getting better

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 26 21:18:50 CST 2002

On March 26, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Ok.  Spill it Dave.  HOW did you get it working?  Keep in mind,
> > IANADeveloper...
>
> Copy the same files you use for Netscape into the mozilla/plugins folder.
> Restart.
>
> Bill (working great on all my sparcs that run mozilla)

  He was talking about getting the Flash plugin running under netscape
under IRIX...the "regular" distributed netscape binary is n32, while
the plugin is o32...so, no go.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar