[geeks] Losers.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Mar 26 19:49:50 CST 2002

> Good processors are a dime a dozen (slight exageration).  But there aren't
> very many good video solutions in the world.

Realatively speaking, yes.  But I'd give $important_bodypart for an R14k
Octane2 right now.  Even if it had V6 graphics.  That said - I'm very
happy with SSI,and I wait for the day that I can get a couple TRAMs for
it so that I can do some interesting stuff with texture.

> If I needed more CPU power, I'd augment the r10k or r12k V8 or V10 machine
> with a rack of headless sparcs.  But, v8 and v10 isn't likely to be affordable
> anytime soon either.

True - totally in agreement.

Kurt