[geeks] NETSOLTHE CROOKS

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Mon Mar 25 17:58:48 CST 2002

This is not as bad as some I know that registered and had hosting  form a
company called, get this, Thathostigncompany, which has had shitty servers
for months and has ensured that all of the domains have them as the
administrative contact. Now no one can get into their server to change the
contact info so they can switch to GoDaddy. The company 'merged' with
another unnamed company, and no one has heard from the owner for over a
month. Thankfully the two registrar's I have dealt with were never able to
hold this kind of stuff over me.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net