[geeks] Memory Fragmentation under AIX

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 25 16:14:36 CST 2002

AIX used to be able to suffer from memory leaks but that was around release
3.2.
I run several AIX boxes here at release 4.3.3 and have not had a problem.
The current AIX releases are 4.3.3 and 5.1L.

Jim

----
Jim Zimmerman K0JLZ RHCE
Staff IT Systems Engineer
Qwest Worldwide Networks, Hosting Engineering, SOE
303-226-9937
jim.zimmerman at qwest.com