[geeks] I want one...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 25 08:25:29 CST 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Joshua D Boyd [mailto:jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu]
~ Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 2:12 AM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] I want one...
~
~ On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 06:07:46AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
~
~ > That's 38cc (4ci) more displacement than the 4-banger in my
~ '85 Sentra. My
~ > friend's Goldwing also has a larger engine than my car; its
~ a 1.8L V6.
~
~ 1.8L V6?  Hmm.  My car is a 1.8 4 banger.
~
~ > Is it just me, or are Harley Lunatics just that?

Last I knew (pre-Evolution engine) the HP/CID ratio on HD vibrators wasn't
very good. The Sentra probably gets better performance than an HD engine. Of
course, this may have changed with the Evolution engine (or not). Also, more
cylinders/smaller-per-cylinder-displacement generally yields more usable
power (hence the Jag V12).