[geeks] thoughts on SMTP

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Mar 24 20:30:16 CST 2002

"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> [ On Sunday, March 24, 2002 at 13:54:30 (-0800), David Passmore wrote: ]
> > Subject: Re: [geeks] thoughts on SMTP
> >
> > You really need to stop posting about stuff you don't know anything about.
>
> Ah, excuse me -- I wouldn't have posted anything if I didn't know what I
> was talking about.  I've designed and built mail servers engineered to

I, for one, would think that people would know better than to try and
have a technical disagreement, on any level or subject, with Mr Woods.
As demonstrated recently, anything he doesn't agree with is "stupid" and
he will argue it to the point of death.  It doesn't matter what evidence
you can present - if he doesn't agree with you - you're stupid and have
no idea what you're talking about.

*This*, beyond all things, is truly an excercise in futility...

Please people - stop trying to disagree with Mr Woods.

Kurt