[geeks] ARGH FIX YOUR MAIL SERVERS IF USING ORBZ

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Mar 24 13:36:48 CST 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 12:44:26PM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> I just installed spamassassin on my smtp server, and it rocks!  Thanks for
> the idea Bill.  :-)
> I especially like that you can configure it to run for just a few users or
> sitewide - and the daemonized version is very low on the resource gobbling.

yeah, i've been looking at it myself.  going to be installing it right now.
can't wait.  woo hoo!!

i especially like the 'spamassassin -r' bit and the tip for binding it to X in
mutt.  very nice.  that's what i've always wanted, hotkey spam reporting.

> I'm impressed.

i feel i soon will be as well.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)