[geeks] I want one...

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Mar 24 10:21:19 CST 2002

Amy wrote:

> so would anyone who wants to restore or pay out the nose for a
> vespa in good condition. but the new honda metros are still
> well-designed, affordable, and snappy-looking. it's a brilliant idea :)

Oh, absolutely. But, I didn't take such mundane considerations as cost
into account, as I wouldn't be buying either. My last bike was an 1100cc
Capital-M Motorcycle, and my next one will be similar. Or an Indian of
any size. Which, if you want to talk about paying through the nose...
how about $22,995 for the Indian I'd really like to have?

http://www.newchief.com

---sambo