[geeks] I'm bored

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Mar 24 00:54:14 CST 2002

> > I can make very good money being a personal trainer, and even more
> > building custom motorcycles - figure 17k to build, and they retail for
> > 40k.
>
> 40 thousand? for a motorcycle? wow. i'm not sure why, but this amazes me.

Not just any motorcycle - a one-of-a-kind custom that *nobody* else
has.  ThAt's worth a shitload of money to some people.  That and having
the only bike on the block with an engine bigger and more powerful than
most small import cars is serious [wo]man-points.

Even a stock Harley or Indian can set you back 30k depending on
options...

Kurt