[geeks] Screw Verisign/NETSOL move your .com .org .net now

Jon Still jon-pop at tertial.org
Sat Mar 23 17:34:02 CST 2002

On Saturday, March 23, 2002, at 10:35 PM, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> Following Bill's lead, I went to dotster a ways back as well.  I'm very
> happy.  Fuck NetworkSolutions.  I never had anything but trouble with
> them.

Ditto here.  It got to the point where I couldn't make any changes by
email.  I ended up having to call them in the states (from the UK) and I
spent about an hour on hold.  Fortunately this was on my employer's
phone bill.

I then had to fax them a copy of my passport and a utility bill for ID
before they would change the auth type and get things rolling again.

Bizarrely enough, moving to Gandi was worryingly straightforward.

J.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jrs at tertial.org
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/
tertial.org