[geeks] snicker

Adam Lassek hayai2 at cox.net
Sat Mar 23 15:05:35 CST 2002

Of course, that picture of Kate Winslet is completely bogus. If you look
closely at the text right above it:

"...it can also add things to the movie. For example, with future
versions of MovieMask you may add more appropriate footage in place of
offensive material."

Notice the ambiguous future-tense.