[geeks] I'm bored

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Mar 23 10:55:56 CST 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > I would *definately* deliver newspapers on a dirtbike over
> > adminning NT.
>
> I'd either:
> 2. build custom motorcycles
>
> Admining NT is not something I really want to do again, ever...

ya know, its often funny or interesting to see the choices some people are
willing to make due to forgetfulness (while i think being a trainer is a
different story/occupation than what follows...).

i can remember starving and only making 4.50 an hour cleaning hotel rooms.
for that kind of hell i'd much rather make at least 50k a year adminning a
broken operating system for a few months until a better thing came
along...

arrogance and pride doesn't pay bills or feed children. *shrug*

--a
ps, not directed personally, just in general.