[geeks] I'm bored

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Mar 23 01:42:38 CST 2002

On March 22, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I think that if it truly came down to it, every one of us, even Dave McGuire,
> would admin NT if it meant the difference between being a street bum and
> having a place to live...

  I'd leave the industry.

  And I do consider that to be a statement of some gravity, because this
is the only industry in which I've ever worked.  Unless you count
embedded systems as a separate industry, or if you wanna talk about
delivering newspapers when I was 13.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "Watch those lateral G's man,
St. Petersburg, FL               I've got sandwiches in my lap!" -Sridhar